SMECluster Network Ltd is a not-for-profit, UK-wide network organisation representing industrial leaders, innovation experts and academic/research organisations in the field of digital technologies and their application into industry.
SMECluster Network aims to provide a collaborative workspace for the UK where regional agendas can be translated into a common approach for national actions, to support the growth of UK businesses and develop our offering across Europe and beyond.
The Role of the Network
The primary role of the Network is to facilitate co-operation between sector leaders, knowledge centres and hubs to exchange data, skills, experience and technology services and support the provision of a high quality, comprehensive service to UK SMEs.
Our secondary purpose is to add value and identify new business opportunities for our members, by:
- Raising the profile of the network and highlighting the capabilities of our members, acting as a delivery channel to industry for National and European programmes of work
- Initiating Technology Transfer, Support and Innovation programmes for implementation by our members
- Co-operating with major industrial OEMs and groups wishing to implement their own policy initiatives (e.g. supply chain, quality) via the network
- Providing a single point of contact and partner search facilities for National and European research programmes
- Providing feedback, advice and information to government on behalf of members
- Regular technology briefings for members by recognised experts
To become a member, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a membership application form.